Emma’s Taste Test | GBGV | Mischief Monday

head in the bag

Since I was stuck at home during Blogpaws, I made flat Emma promise to visit my blogging friend Flea at her vendor booth as Jones Natural Chews was one of the Blogpaws sponsors this year. Flea writes a blog for Jones Natural Chews that mom and I love reading and she is always talking about those yummy treats they have. Since I have never managed to win a giveaway on her blog I told flat Emma to snag me some good stuff to try.

Wabbit Stand

Flat Emma did as told which I should hope since she got to go to Blogpaws…not that I am still a bit miffed about the whole deal of being left behind!  As you can see, she even got to sit in the vendor booth!  She decided on 3 snacks for me:  Big Paw Jerky, Venison Entrée Sausage and Rabbit Entrée Jerky.  As you can see in the photo, the Wabbit jerky must have been popular because that section was totally empty! I feel so lucky to have gotten a package before they ran out, good work flat Emma!

my free treats

I love all three flavors that she chose but I decided to do a taste test on the wabbit and venison since those are creatures I would hunt by nature. Just a warning, my mom stinks when it comes to taking videos, so don’t expect a wonderful production! There is a reason I don’t have many videos on my site! One other tip: I love to chew everything thoroughly and find every last crumb before moving on and since mom can’t figure out how to edit very well, that is why my chewing seems a bit endless at times!

Here are the conclusions that I, Emma the GBGV, came to.

Positives:

• They were all super yummy
  • As you could hear, they were crunchy
  • We love the resealable bag
  • They were still crunchy and fresh after a week of being in the resealed bag
  • They are made in the USA
  • No artificial ingredients
  • Not greasy
  • Did not break in the package (even though they were loosely packed in mom’s checked luggage)

Negatives:

• Can’t get them at just any store that sells pet products
  • In my dog opinion, the packages should have been much bigger so I would never run out

I would highly recommend these products for any dog. I think even picky eaters would love them!

Disclaimer:
I received these products for free, Jones Natural Chews did not ask me to do a review on any of the three products and they did not offer any compensation for this review. I reviewed these products solely because I received them as a free sample and found them to be very good.

Monday-Mischief-Button-150x150-pxWelcome to Monday Mischief – The pet blog hop that wraps up the weekend! This Blog Hop is brought to you by Alfie’s BlogSnoopy’s Dog BlogMy Brown Newfies and Luna, A Dog’s Life

Comments

Mom has made me share them with my sister…sorry but that is plenty of sharing for such precious treats!

You have that right! Love that stuff, next year I better attend blog paws to make sure I get even more bags of snacks!

• FleaByte says

Ladies, that was our first time handing out treats at a conference. I don’t think there will be as many treats next year. Which means I’ll have to sneak treats to my friends. ;)

1. Ellen Shedlarx says

So excited. We never got to see Emma on a video. She is so cute and smart! We just love her.

It’s a great video (you gave mom an idea to place a disclaimer at the end, Golden Thanks). Make sure you add this post/url to the Tasty Tuesday hop tomorrow. Oh we have a video on our Tasty Tuesday post. Mom only brought me curly bully stick. Enjoy your treats. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

My mom did not go to that class about the disclaimers but she is trying to figure it out on her own and since the video is alone on youtube, she added it. I was torn on posting today or tomorrow but I can add it to tomorrow too :) I need to do some baking again and do a few tasty Tuesday posts…so much to do, mom has so little time :) Woof!

Emma – you’re pretty lucky that your mom brought you treats back from BlogPaws…we didn’t get much because they didn’t want to have to carry it on the plane. We’re going to have to try those Jones treats – they look pretty yummy and we love wabbit!

Oh, I made flat Emma promise to get treats…mom said her checked bag weighed 20 lbs more on the flight back…it was actually a few over the limit but the lady let it slide :)

4. Flea says

Emma, I’m so glad you like the Wabbit!! My dogs would love to sample Wabbit, but I’m afraid it would give them a taste for O’Rabbit. Thanks for the great review!! You know, if your mom wanted to stretch out the treats, they snap easily.

Hey, no ideas like that…I already have to share them all with my sister! Thanks for letting flat Emma get some good ones, we love them and will send mom to Mills Fleet Farm soon to get some more…that is the closest place to us that sells them :)

5. snoopys@snoopysdogblog says

Hey Emma,

I think flat Emma did a great job at snagging you some cool treats buddy! I’m wondering if real Emma is coming to Vegas to do your own taste testing? I’d sure love to hang out with you! :)

Big wags,

Your pal Snoopy :)

We are hoping to drive to Vegas to I can be there next time but we won’t decide for sure until it gets a bit closer.

6. peggyspetplace says

Nice of Flat Emma to bring home some goodies for you. They sound yummy! Kelly enjoys taste testing too!

Flat Emma made excellent choices! My mom brought back some bacon rolls, pig ears and some dino bones and we love them so much they are locked in the guest bedroom behind a baby gate! Phooey! Now I’m all kinds of curious about that rabbit jerky!

Bunny

8. barkandchatter says

Wabbit treats! Deee-lish! If I were you I’d hide them Emma, so you don’t have to share!

We got to meet Flea in Orlando in February and just loved her and the Jones Treats…They’re all healthy and as yummy as you said Emma…

Oooo, awesome swag! Rita won some Jones “Windee Rings” (beef trachea) which she LOVES. Going to have to order her some Jones goodies very soon, as she’s running low on her stash!

I suspected the Wabbit might be your favorite, Emma! Those chews look great, I will have to see if I can get some for our dogs. Love the Made in USA and no artificial ingredients.
    Don’t pick on your Mom too much about videos, that is something we have not even attempted yet! Does she just use her phone to take them, or another camera?

I have been, but now that we know we love them we can buy them at a store pretty close to our place, yay!

Trackbacks