Skinny Dipping With A Hat | GBGV | Wordless Wednesday

pool time 2013

wordless-wednesdayJoin in the fun at the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop sponsored by Blog Paws! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Comments

We haven’t had enough sun to need protection until now! I’m sure the hat will protect me now.

Mom only lets me drink water :( It is going to be in the 90’s and humid so I will be livin’ in my trusty old pool!

So cute! I think Rita might enjoy a little pool like that. She loves to get wet, but doesn’t love to swim! But then… I’m sure she’d want to come in and hop up on the couch/the bed right after a dip. I’m not sure I’m up for chasing her around with a towel… :)

Happy WW!

I love to swim too but I do that when we walk to a lake. I sometimes sneak into the house all wet but we don’t go on the furniture so just the floor or my bed gets wet ;)

Emma, We all know you are just about the prettiest thing ever. Ya gotta lose the hat, though, if you wanna truly be dippin’. (But then Mom might censor this site, so maybe don’t do full out nudies.) BOL.

That is why I have a hat and to keep the sun off my head so my brain doesn’t fry – LOL!

3. Ellen Shedlarx says

I am glad you took your jewerly off ( that is what mommy calls my tags and collar) before you went into the waterborne after all your exercise this past week you need a little time in the pool. Enjoy yourself but I do think you should have a “cattail”. Love, Katie.

I enjoy drinking the pool water…it doesn’t cloud my judgement like a “cattail” would ;)

At bedtime mom says time to get naked and we take our collars off…that is all we wear too!

I don’t stay in that long since I can’t swim, I get wet, cool off and then off for a nap in the sun!

4. snoopys@snoopysdogblog says

You’re having a pool party? I better get my speedos out! :)

Wags to all,

Your pal Snoopy :)

Oh no!!! Not the speedos…yikes! I can’t even picture Snoopy in a speedo but it might make for a fun WW photo if you don’t mind the embarrassment!