St. Paul Saints | GBGV | Wordless Wednesday

Snoopy number four at the Saint Paul Saints stadium! This Snoopy was super cute but it was up high and there was no where to go to get a photo of his face. As it was, Mom had to lift me up onto the wall so I was near him. It doesn’t look high, but the wall was about five feet tall. No dog house with this Snoopy.

GBGV Saints Snoopy

wordless-wednesday  Join in the fun at the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop sponsored byBlog Paws! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Comments

1. Ellen Shedlarx says

Your mom must be very strong. I could never lift Katie up that high and she is a petite but I bet she weighs more than you Emma. Way to go!

Mom says she is small but a powerhouse! I weigh about 40 lbs. She lifts my 80 lb sister into the car and stuff too :)

I want the behind the scenes photo of you getting up there! I am remembering correctly that you once said there are over 20 of those statues? You have been making pretty quick work of finding them

I found the first few pretty quickly, now there are starting to get a bit more difficult but we still have a couple more on our radar!

He is my hero even though I am not a Beagle. I think he looks more like me than a Beagle anyway!

It’s a great shot, Emma. Snoopy looks so happy! He doesn’t usually look happy on his doghouse. I like this Snoopy.

4. jank1961 says

This is a great one, Emma, even if you couldn’t get his face really in there. Your Mom did great getting you up on that wall, and you look so cute up there!

Cute shot. You’re such a good hunter, tracking down all these Snoopies! (You being up on the wall reminds me when my hubs used to walk our beagle in our old neighborhood. On the way home they’d take a short cut through a little office park area, and he’d have to hoist her up on the wall, then climb over himself and get her down. She would stand there so docile on that high wall! It always made me nervous though.)