Comments

Is there something about Minnesota and Snoopy – why do you have so many? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a giant Snoopy anywhere I’ve lived and I’ve lived in some pretty big cities! Maybe I missed that explanation.

I think most people enjoy them, I guess I should post the link now and then as this process is much longer than we originally thought :)

Believe me, my planning person has been working hard on finding locations…I just ride along, sit there and look cute šŸ˜‰

I guess I need to include that link in the posts since it is going on for so long, many people did not see that post and don’t know what I am doing.

in early 2000, los angeles had “a community of angels” scattered around the city. there were hundreds of angels, each with it’s own theme, much like your snoopy statues. our angels were beautiful but you gotta love snoopy!
    wags, bailey unleashed

Oh, I like that one a lot. Woodstock as an eagle! Cute. (That’s going to go to his head though.) Looks like he’s got a fish in his talons too. Is he stealing the fish Snoopy caught?? That’s not very friendly. (Am I reading too much into this?)

We are a bit unsure of what Woodstock was doing on this one and we saw it up close and personal. I think he is disguised as a fish but he does look like an eagle now that you mention it. That bird just can’t let Snoopy have all the attention!

I love this one….the colors on the doghouse are so pretty (they make a great background for you, Emma). Though it does seem like the fishing Snoopy might be by a lake or something instead of in front of an office building! :)

Emma, WHERE do you live?! Pawesomeville?! I’ve never in my life seen a Snoopy statue in person, and here you’ve seen SIX?! I’m so jealous!

Sometimes it is Pawesomeville, other times they call it Minnesnowta…I like it most of the time. Lots of fun stuff to find and do.

All around the Twin Cities but mainly around St. Paul because Charles Schultz was born and raised here.

6. snoopys@snoopysdogblog says

Hey Emma

I can’t believe you’ve found so many, and so fast!

Have fun,

Your pal Snoopy :) – The other one! :)