Who Likes Music? | GBGV | Wordless Wednesday

Get your groove on for Snoopy #8, the musical Snoopy. He was originally in front of the Ordway Center for the Performing Arts, but for some reason he is now in front of a candy store in downtown St. Paul. I know it’s Wordless Wednesday but I have to mention that the sign in the right photo on the right side says, “Please do not climb on or stand on statues”. Whoops, broke that rule, but no harm done!

GBGV Candy Music Snoopywordless-wednesdayĀ  Join in the fun at the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop sponsored by BlogPaws! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Comments

We think he originally had just the instrument and music but since he is at a candy store now they probably added some candy.

I’m so happy the most friends think rules are made to be broken and it was not like I was climbing all over Snoopy.

Mom was tempted by the candy store, but since I am a dog and dogs aren’t allowed in the store, no problem, she had to focus on me and Snoopy!

I think Snoopy likes me and he likes the publicity I am sure. Lots of people stopped to look because I was there, they may not have noticed Snoopy if I wasn’t there that day.

1. Ellen Shedlarz says

I think they should rename all the statues to Emma and Snoopy, oh ok Snoopy and Emma. Two more days until my book arrives, I can’t wait for me and Katie to read it together.

Emma, I love this Snoopy! Is this your next career – singing and dancing? Is your mama going to dress you like a chorus girl?

I love to sing, dancing not so much :) Katie and I love to sing together at 1pm the first Wednesday of every month when they test the sirens. Mom gets embarrassed and we won’t stop!

No, Mom would like some candy, but I wasn’t real interested in that place. I would rather find a sausage store!

Wish I can come to your city and go on a tour w/ u of the Snoopy Parade … It will be so much FUN but Dad have no plan to be in MN this month, BooHoo to him. Happy BlogPaws WW. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Music, candy, and Snoopy… what’s not to love? I think this might be my second favorite so far.
    And Emma, no one minds if YOU break the rules. Cuteness goes a long way when it comes to what you can get away with ;).

5. snoopys@snoopysdogblog says

You must live in Snoopy Central?! Loving all the Snoopys!

Have fun

Your pal Snoopy (the other one!) :)