Comments

1. Ellen Shedlarz says

And rift back at you. I hope Santapaws brought you everything you wanted because you sure are all the sweetest!

Thank you! So far so good. He left a live wabbit under a bush for Bailie to find and send hopping away, and we got an 18 ft tunnel to play chase in – even Katie went in a few feet. The living room is now full, but Mom doesn’t care since we are having fun! Merry Christmas!

2. Maggie the PBGV says

Bailie BELIEVES in Santapaws!!! :) What a jolly fellow to leave her a wabbit under the bushes. Emma, bet that sealed the deal for you also. The mom and I wish you and your siblings and pawrent a very Merry Christmas! XOXO Maggie the PBGV

You and your family have a pawsome Christmas as well! We are going to see lab cousin Lena and play in the new snow, it will be fun!

We have lots of fun plans. Now that Mom finally finished shoveling the snow off the driveway, the day can begin!

So far I like it best of all. It is huge and takes up like the entire living room. Mom says it may end up being more of an outdoor thing but for now, it is Christmas so why not fill the house with a tunnel? Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Emma, Katie and Bailey and to your kitties too, especially Bert!!!!!
    We love you and wish you a very merry Christmas and a wonderful Happy New Year!!! Licks and lots of love from me!

Hi there! Don’t see much of you around lately. Hope you are doing well and have had a wonderful Christmas!

I love your Christmas Card! Is that Katie I see in a Santa hat and not pouting? Wow mom must have worked some serious magic to get that to happen!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Emma!!

Woof! Thank you, Christmas was great…now on to planning a fun doggy New Years celebration. Yappy New Year to you and Daisy as well :)

Thank you. Christmas was lots of fun, got lots of good stuff too. Kitties had a nice time as well. Hope your Christmas was fun too!