I think I can explain… | GBGV | Wordless Wednesday

Happy 2014!!!

I think my sisters and I may have had a bit too much fun last night. Keep the curtains closed and we will just continue sleeping for a bit, it’s still early.

My GBGV Life New Years Day 2014
wordless-wednesdayIā€™m joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop sponsored by BlogPaws today! Stop by and wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Comments

We can see it was a wild one LOL. Wishing you and your family a very Happy & Prosperous New Year. May all your dreams come true in 2014. Have a wonderful Wednesday and we hope you had a pawsome night.
    Best wishes Molly

Now Emma, I’m sure mom (as wild as she is) did not endorse this ‘party.’ I think you girls are really giving her a run for her money. šŸ˜‰

Best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

She does accuse us of having our”wild pants” on sometimes. As long as no one is injured, she says go for it! She was in bed sleeping anyway šŸ˜‰ Happy 2014!

Hi Emma, your mom inspired our mom to join the wordless wednesday blog hop because we go busted after midnight ourselves last night. She is in her office struggling not to use bad words as she tries to figure it all out. We’re staying out of the line of fire until she’s calmer. Glad you had a great night, just take it slow today, no sudden moves and you’ll be fine. Harley

Unfortunately, it is not working right. The linky list is closed, I’m hoping they fix it at some point, but don’t worry too much if it isn’t working right now. Just post as normal. But, thank you for the compliment of being an inspiration, makes Mom and I smile :) Now, back to my cuddle bed.

4. Ellen Shedlarz says

Glad that everyone had a good time. I agree, it is a good day to go back to bed and put the covers over you head. Happy New Year. Ellen and Katie

Actually, we are trying to keep Bailie from eating fur she finds on the floor, but I think you mean something else šŸ˜‰ Happy 2014!

Bailie just likes to do what the big dogs do, she will be fine again tomorrow. We are all sleeping it off today, too cold to be out much anyway šŸ˜‰ Happy 2014!

OMD…What happened? Was it those squirrels again?

Wishing you all a wonderful New Year and hope it’s packed full of lots of treats, toys, good health, and lots of happiness!

Wow! You three really know how to rev it up! I especially like your little bit of fur askew on the top of your head, Emma!

Livvie from MatildasJourney.com

Yahoo! Too funny! It looks like Katie might have partied the hardest….the old girl has still got it then (either that or she just took it the hardest)! :)
    Happy New Year to all of you!

Looks like you all had quite the night! Well, at least if you were in a stupor all the thunder-like fireworks couldn’t frighten you!! Happy New Year ya’ll!

It has been below zero here for days, no one goes out to do fireworks around here, so we are lucky. Another advantage to living in the frozen land of Minnesota! Happy New Year!

Usually, the puppy follows our lead, so I’m guessing the senior dog? On the other hand, Bailie finds plenty of trouble on her own! Happy 2014!

Since Katie is from Germany, and I am from England, we feel obligated to celebrate with those countries too…we can get an earlier start that way too! Happy 2014!

9. Hawk aka BrownDog says

Hi Y’all!

Hope y’all have a wonderful, safe and healthy 2014 and beyond.

Y’all come by now,