The rules for this event are:
1. Thank your nominator(s) and link to their blog(s).
2. Link to the creator of the event.
3. Post your eight photos of happiness.
4. Pop in a brief description of each photo, why you chose it or let the photos do the talking.
5. Spread the happiness and tag up to ten other bloggers!
Here I go with my 8 photos of happiness.
This is my most recent photo of happiness taken after I got back to the car last weekend having finished my fourth nose work search and earning my title. Mom and I were so happy, and we were wearing our matching outfits too!
Lastly, wabbits. Wabbits always make me happy, be it catching a real on in my yard, my faithful Bunny, or some of the best treats in the world from my friend Flea, Jones Natural Chews wabbit jerky.
My nominations for the 8 photos of happiness are:
- My friend Flea who has so many happy dogs around her with all the tasty treats she carries
- One of my first blogging friends, Pixel Blue Eyes
- Dogs N Paws, my friends who could use some happy photos these days with all the problems they have been having
- My Minnesota blogging pal, Spencer the Goldendoodle
- Bailie asked me to add in her pals at My Dog Likes, because her huggles makes them happy
That is my list. Most of my friends have already been tagged, so I am at a loss as to who else to tag. Enjoy and remember to create photos of happiness every day. It is much easier to smile than to frown!
Bring a smile to your pup’s face by entering my CocoChia Bakes giveaway which ends tonight! Make sure and enter to win these all natural super food snacks for dogs. They are guaranteed by me to make a dog drool! Hurry! Giveaway turns into a dead squirrel at midnight tonight, ET!