Woof, woof! What a surprise! I have received the Sunshine Award from Truman, who is actually a cat, which makes receiving the award from him all that more meaningful! Truman’s blog is http://trumancat.blogspot.com/ I have only been blogging for about 8 months but I do try my best to keep things interesting so it really is special to know that a fellow blogger enjoys my work so much! Thank you so much Truman for thinking of me with the Sunshine Award!
The Sunshine Award is awarded to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. As an award winner, there are a few rules I need to follow:
- Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
- Answer the questions below.
- Pass on the award to 10 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them.
Here I go with the questions – I think they were written more for humans but I will put my best paw forward.
- Favorite color – red, mom says red is my color
- Favorite animal – well this is a no brainer, I have to choose dog
- Favorite number – 4 because I have 4 paws and mom always counts them outloud to me when she wipes them off
- Favorite drink – a nice cold bowl of water
- Facebook or Twitter – this is a tough one, but I guess I lean more towards Facebook because it is a bit more real and serious and you can write more than 140 characters ; )
- My passion – hands down wabbits, anything having to do with wabbits but especially chasing them
- Getting or giving presents – I think giving presents, I like to bring mom my hunting trophies even though she does not seem to appreciate them too much and I give away cookies when I am baking
- Favorite day – Paws down, Saturday because it is our special day with mom, always a 2 hour morning walk and then we go visit family or friends and just have a great day with mom
- Favorite flowers – I kind of like dandelions since they are readily available and down at my level
Now for the10 Fabulous Bloggers, in no particular order, that I have chosen to pass the Sunshine Award on to:
- http://barkysplacenyc.com/ – Barky is a fun loving pup that just had cataract surgery and is trying to help dogs find homes
- http://heyitsjethere.wordpress.com/ – Jet has all kinds of interesting stories about his life and is a super fun read
- http://teagantimes.wordpress.com/ – Teagan has lots of interesting stories about walks, makes me miss Europe but it is nice to read
- http://www.catfoodbreath.com/ – Catfoodbreath is probably the funniest cat on the planet, I love reading his stuff and it is all so, well, cat
- http://www.gracielushihtzu.com/ – Gracie is my go to blog for doggie Divas – always something fancy going on with her
- http://www.pixelblueeyes.blogspot.com/ – Pixel is so sweet and has such a good cause working on outlawing tail docking
- http://thelifeandtimesofwillowmena.blogspot.com/ – Willomena lives in the UK and is an excellent story teller – I love reading about her escapades
- http://lovealwaysbear.blogspot.com/ – Bear never ceases to amaze me with his day to day creativity
- http://www.alfiesblog.com/ – Alfie is living in the UK and is an Entlebucher, a breed not seen much here in the US, he is always up to something fun
- http://sadiepetunia.wordpress.com/ – Sadie is a cutie and writes a lot about food which is a great topic in my opinion
If you are not familiar with these blogs you may want to stop by them and sniff around a bit, I am sure some if not all will be to your liking.
As always, a high paw five to all of my family, friends, followers, fans and just any 2 or 4 legged creatures that enjoy my work and a special thanks, to Truman for bestowing this award on my blog. Emma the GBGV