I am so thrilled to announce that shortly after receiving my first blogging award, the Sunshine Award, I was given the Kreativ Blogger Award! Not only was I given this wonderful award, but I was given it twice in one week. First I received it from my dear friend Pixel and then from my friend Truman. I am so honored that others enjoy my blog so much. I mean, I feel like I am the center of the world but I did not know others may feel that way too! Thank you so much!
As with the Sunshine Award, there are duties that I must fulfill. I must share 10 things about myself that you may not know and I need to pass this award on to 6 other bloggers. Let me start first with my list.
10 Things you may not know about me:
- Deep down I am a whimp. I play the tough guy out front, but when push comes to shove I run back to mom or my sister for help.
- Drama queen is my middle name according to Gramma. Everything I do is magnified 100+ times, I think because I like all the attention.
- Stealing dirty socks and undies is one of my favorite things to do. I like to take them and hide them without mom seeing me and I am pretty darn good at it too. Laundry day is ideal for this hobby!
- Baths are the worst! I love to swim or play in the hose but if I see mom heading my way with a shampoo bottle I high tail it out of the area – don’t like being squeaky clean at all!
- Secretly, I love my 2 kitties. I pretend that they bother me and I want them gone, but I really do like them. Bert and I are actually pretty close.
- I can be a picky eater. I love food but if it is something new I will carry it around forever and guard it but not eat it – it takes a while until I adjust to new food or snacks.
- This is kind of personal, but my inner ears are totally full of hair – so much so that I have to go to the groomer every 6-8 weeks to have it pulled out so I don’t get infections.
- I don’t play with toys. I did as a puppy, even played with tennis balls, but now the only “toy” I have is Bunny and he is more of a security feature for me.
- Butt sniffin’ is my hobby – my nose is at just the right height to catch a whiff with most medium to large dogs and amazingly my nose is like a butt magnet, ok, stop thinking yuck, I am a dog and it is what we do!
- No jumping. The only furniture I go on in the house is my window bed. I am not allowed on the furniture because mom doesn’t want me to hurt my back jumping, I don’t jump in or out of the car either, mom lifts me and I was not allowed to climb the stairs until I was almost a year old. Mom wants to make sure I never hurt my back because it is so long it is vulnerable.
Now for the 6 blogs I am giving the Kreativ Blogger Award to – in no particular order:
- http://www.augiedoggy.com/ I recently found this blog and it is something to really aspire to, right up my alley, funny, interesting and just plain fun!
- http://karinnewstrom.com/ Mom and I love Karin’s photography – she always captures the personality of the pets so well! Not only is photography her job but she fosters dogs and takes pawsome photos of homeless dogs to help them find a home.
- http://thedailycorgi.blogspot.com/ These Corgis know how to have fun and be entertaining! I have developed lots of Corgi friendships online and this site does a great job of showing the Corgi personality.
- http://photosbyjuliemarie.com/ This site has nothing to do with pets but she does wonderful natural, fun childrens photography – lots of creative ideas with this photographer!
- http://pugsireland.wordpress.com/ I love their funny pictures – they have such great captions as well, therefore, I call them creative.
- http://baileyandbanjo.com/ I guess I have chosen several photographers because I love being a photo model. This woman does so many fun shots and really captures the animals well!
If you are not familiar with these blogs I highly recommend that you dig them up in your web browser and take a sniff around. They are wonderful blogs.
This is a blog hop! Click here for the link.