Things on the blog have been pretty quiet lately, and then just last week I received a new blogger award! Dogs N’ Paws nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! If you are not familiar with their blog, dig it up and sniff around a bit – I am sure you will like it, it is about 4 dogs so there is always something going on!
Now as usual, there are rules I have to follow as a recipient of this award.
- All recipients need to thank the giver – this I have done above.
- Post 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog – this I have done above as well
7 things about myself:
- I hate grooming – mom says it is like wrestling an alligator to get my hair combed, just don’t like it but it has to be done she says
- I am a good runner – I can go running 3-4 miles with mom almost at her speed with my short legs and I only stop a few times to “use the facilities”
- I am an instigator – I like to get trouble started around the house and then leave the scene before mom shows up so it looks like I was not involved
- I have no fear of the vacuum – I am the only pet that does not get up and run away when mom gets that noisy beast out
- I recently decided I don’t like summer – it is just too hot for me, I prefer fall, spring or winter, I feel much better then
- I am good at sharing – I don’t defend my stuff too much, not my toys or my food items
- I dream of riding down the highway in Gramma’s convertible with my ears blowing in the wind – some day I will…hint Gramma…
7 blogs that I am nominating for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award in no particular order:
This is part of the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop! Hop on and check out the blogs!