I am amazed, I got 3 new blog awards this past week! I am going to list each one as well as the tasks associated with the award but as far as passing them on, I am going to put one list at the end of my post with my awards for other blogs.
First, I received the Addictive Blog Award from my friend Jet. He has a great blog that I enjoy reading. If you have not visited his blog, click on the link and take a read. Thank you, Jet! The rules for this award are:
- Thank the benefactor
- Link back to the benefactor
- Post the award
- Talk about my blog and why I started blogging
- Share with 10 other blogs
I have done 1-3 above and here comes 4.
I started blogging because my mom thought I should tell the world about my breed, especially here in the US, no one has really seen one of me so we thought it would be a great way to educate people on GBGV’s. I love to be silly and the center of attention so doing photo shoots is really fun for me. Sometimes mom uses treats, but many times I just enjoy doing what mom asks, even when it involves dressing up. So far I think I am successful as my blog is less than a year old and I seem to have lots of fans.
Second, I received the One Sweet Blog Award from my friend Misaki and from Jet. If you have not visited their blogs, please stop by and give them a howl. The only work associated with this award is to pass it on to 5 other blogs. I am guessing I received it since I like to bake, but who knows, I am a sweetie too, or at least my mom thinks so! Thank you Misaki and Jet!
Third, I received the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award from my friends Lexie and Mica and also from my friend Simba. Stop by their blogs and say “woof”. Thank you all for giving me this award! This award has rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Award your top 6 bloggers (who have commented the most)
- Be thankful
- You cannot award someone who has already been awarded and you cannot give the award back to me
- Remember to tell the bloggers you have awarded
- If you don’t pass this award on, that is ok too, just admire it
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
I have covered the points except for 2 which will be below and 7 which I will do now.
- I love having my picture taken
- The biggest item on my bucket list is catching a squirrel
- I don’t like carrots, I carry them around and guard them but no eating
- Being a shaggy mess is my favorite look
- In the car I always face backwards and look at where we have been
- If there is a mud puddle I will find it and wallow in it
- Children are scared of me because I jump up on them and kiss them on the face
Awarding other blogs can really be a project, trying to see what awards everyone has and does not have and I don’t follow that many blogs, so I am going to just list some of my favorite blogs and let them decide if they deserve an award. The list is in no particular order and of course I also recommend the blogs that nominated me for these 3 awards.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…