It is almost time to start howling in 2013. All the humans make these lists of what they call resolutions for the new year, I never have understood that concept but this year I thought I would make a few of my own and share them with my blog community. It seems like the bipeds only abide by them for a short time so I am not worried if mine are a bit too difficult. I was able to come up with the following five:
- I will try not to knock Gramma over every time I see her (I only do it because I love her and am so excited to see her)
- I will try not to countersurf – this is a tall order since mom has such good stuff on the counter that she often leaves unattended
- I will try not to howl, bark and rip at the windowsill when my friend Fred the squirrel comes by to visit – he comes almost daily but I am still out of my fur as if it is the first visit every time
- I am going to try to let mom comb out my beard without such a fight – I simply don’t like the process but she says it has to be done
- I promise to try to be nicer to my cats, especially Sophie who is scared of me
Everyone howl in 2013 safely – dogs, remember no alcohol, it is poison for us dogs. I will be celebrating with chilled bottled water poured into my shiny silver water bowl or champagne glass.
Here’s to a howlin’ great 2013!
I have joined in the Monday Mischief Blog Hop, click here to join in the fun!