Ever sit in your dog bed and wonder what the next big thing will be? Well wonder no more! I was recently nominated for The Next Big Thing Blogging Award by 2 of my favorite blogs! Since as you know, I love the spotlight, what better award could I receive!
My Newfie friends Lexie and Mica awarded it to me first and then before I could respond my friend Gizmo awarded it to me also! What a lucky girl I am! Check out their blogs if you aren’t already fans! Thank you so much for thinking of me!
As with every award there are things a recipient has to do but for this particular award I only need to nominate five blogs that I think are amazing and could be the next BIG thing. Some of these blogs may have been around for a while but I feel they deserve the award because of changes that have made or are planning on making or because of their blogging dedication.
Now a howl out to the five blogs I am nominating in no particular order:
- Jasper’s Doggy World – I like these two because they live in New Zealand and are a breed that I had not heard of before, Maremmas. Maremmas are actually related to the Kuvasz which my sister Katie is and they look similar to her. Jasper and Nellie live in the Mangamahu valley, just south of Wanganui and I must admit when I first read that I did not know those were real places but they are. It is fun to read about their adventures and learn about what goes on in their part of the world.
- Adventures of a Dog Mom – this blog is budding with ideas and underwent a design makeover in the fall. She has a blog about her fur babies Boomer Sooner and Dottie Mae but blogs about other things that are going on in her life, sometimes not dog related.
- Kirby the Dorkie – we just recently met on facebook and I found his blog amazing! I just love it, full of ideas and fun and therefore I think he is on his way to something big!
- My Brown Newfies – my mom has a thing for Newfs since her first dog was a Lab/Newf mix but she needs a dog that is more agile and able to jog, etc with her so she just looks at Newfs online. This blog is in the process of a makeover and we like what we see. They do a lot with less fortunate dogs, dog health and tips. Because of this I feel this is a great candidate for the next big thing.
- 2 Brown Dawgs – this blog is about Chesapeake Bay Retrievers, and they have cats on there too sometimes. They are a lot of fun to follow with all their adventures. Being an avid GBGV hunter, I enjoy hunting tales, too bad mom is not a hunter, LOL! Not sure what their big thing will be but maybe they will catch a giant wabbit!
Since I am howling out some thanks and recommendations, I would also like to thank my cute friend Kirby for his cartoon caricature he made of me on his blog the other day. If you don’t know Kirby, he has a fun blog click here to visit!