Thank you to everyone that put in their guess on the page count of my book! The correct answer is 140 pages and the closest guess was 137 by Deb Smith! Deb, I will be sending you a copy of my book once it is out in three weeks! It was fun to see how many pages everyone guessed and why! I love how The Price is Right came into play with Will and Eko vs. Slim Doggy! Very creative but sorry to say…neither made the showcase showdown!
Today I am revealing the cover of my book! What do you think? Mom and I think it came out perfect! I am so proud of having my own book I actually thought about eating the proof copy but Mom said I should not do that. A huge thank you to Debbie at GloGirly for designing such a perfect cover and to Karin Newstrom for that perfect cover photo of me! You both nailed it!
As promised I am holding a contest each week until my book comes out on September 19th. This week’s question is: How many photos do I have in my book? Once again I am going to give you a tip. The number of photos is between 1 and 500! Good luck and may the best guesser win!
Rules and Eligibility:
- Only one guess per week per person/animal.
- A person/animal may only win one book over the course of the next four weeks, everyone should have a fair chance. If you have already one, you can guess, but you can’t win a second book.
- The contest is open to any person/animal living on the planet earth – I know I have fans all over the world and I will ship to anywhere, but if you are outside of the USA, shipping may take a bit longer.
- Anyone who has worked with me on my book is ineligible as you may have insider information creating an unfair advantage for yourself, and I have something special planned for my helpers anyway.
- All entries for the contest this week must be received by Saturday, August 31th at midnight central time.
- Winner will be announced in my Monday blog post on September 2nd.
- Winner will have 24 hours to email me with their shipping information or I will move on to the second place finisher. My email address can be found in the “Meet Emma” section of my website.
One more thing, if you want to see me as a calendar girl in the Blogville calendar to help our friend Benny fight cancer, please click here to go to the page to vote. I’m under “E” for Emma and also under lots of leaves in my photo!
Thanks for visiting me and have a pawsome day!