Today I’m joining 2 Brown Dawgs in the This ‘N That Thursday blog hop!
It’s a little of this and a little of that and everything in between…
A huge GBGV thank you to all my friends for all the birthday wishes yesterday! I had a pawsome day, and so far seven is working out well for me.
I wanted to mention a few more things about my book.
A big thanks to Snoopy and his mom for helping me out, answering some of my questions and giving me tips on where to turn. I have to admit that when I had the book pretty much written but had the task of figuring out how to add the 120 photos, including resizing and touch up, I was about ready to start pulling my fur out, but Snoopy and his Mom saved the day! Thank you so much for your advice!
Some people think my book is a children’s book, some have no clue and some think it is for adults. Well, Tales of a French Scent Hound is a book for everyone from children to adults – the only requirement is a love of animals and a sense of humor!
My book is rated “G” for:
- General audience
If you would like a chance to win a copy of my book in this week’s contest, you need to answer the following question. Looking at the back cover of my book, what US TV hostess (1980’s-1990’s), do I remind you of? Now if you are under 30, this may be tough! I don’t personally know a thing about this person, but Mom says this photo with the glasses reminds her of that woman. I’m sure lots of you will guess the correct answer, so I will put all the correct answers in my food bowl and whichever is the last one not eaten will win the book! This week’s hint…The correct answer begins with a letter between C and X. Good luck!
Rules and Eligibility:
- Only one guess per week per person/animal.
- A person/animal may only win one book over the course of the next four weeks, everyone should have a fair chance. If you have already one, you can guess, but you can’t win a second book.
- The contest is open to any person/animal living on the planet earth – I know I have fans all over the world and I will ship to anywhere, but if you are outside of the USA, shipping may take a bit longer.
- Anyone who has worked with me on my book is ineligible as you may have insider information creating an unfair advantage for yourself, and I have something special planned for my helpers anyway.
- All entries for the contest this week must be received by Saturday, September 14th at midnight central time.
- Winner will be announced in my Monday blog post on September 16th.
- Winner will have 24 hours to email me with their shipping information or I will move on to the second place finisher. My email address can be found in the “Meet Emma” section of my website.
Ok, it is This N’ That Thursday, so here is my other big news. Yesterday was my 7th birthday and Mom had a surprise for me. She actually invited three GBGV puppies over to celebrate with me. That was only the first part, though. Before they left, I got to choose one of them to stay, and become my very own little sister. I chose purple girl! Her new name is Bailie. Maybe Mom is a crazy dog lady, as we are now a three dog family, but I think it will be lots of fun once we all adjust. I have already informed Bailie that I am the boss around the house, and the blog, and social media accounts are mine. She will be allowed to share just like Katie, Bert, and Sophie do, but I keep the ownership.
Here is our first “the girls” photo. She has a lot to learn about being a photo model! I think she has a serious case of ants in the pants because she doesn’t sit still much.
Here is a shot of just Bailie. Mom wanted a puppy that had different markings from what I have, so she has almost a raccoon type face.