Welcome to another addition of #ScoopThatPoop. This blog hop is brought to you by Golden Woofs, My GBGV Life, My Pawsitively Pets, Oz the Terrier, The World According to Garth Riley, The Lazy Pit Bull, and Dogster. Check out Scoop That Poop Campaign website and Follow @Scoop_That_Poop on Twitter.
I’m special police agent Emma, today out on Poop Patrol. Wait, what is that in the distance? Someone did not pick up their dog’s poop! I better go bark with them about the importance of always picking up after your dog! You may think you are so sneaky, but most of the time someone is watching.
- No one wants to step in poo, that is disgusting!
- It is bad for the environment, the longer it sits the worse it gets!
- Humans don’t like humans that leave poop piles lying around!
- You need to see what comes out of your dog – you may find out your dog is ill by noticing changes in the poop. Disgusting? Maybe, but part of your job as a pet parent.
- Have some pride, don’t litter the areas you walk in with poop!
Once again we would like to thank EarthRated for being Scoop That Poop prize sponsors. This week Earth Rated will be giving away poop bags and a dispenser to two lucky winners! All you have to do is join in the Rafflecopter! We love Earthrated bags and always have a supply both with us and at home.
If you are tired of holding those full poop bags, it is time to get the fifth paw! Sugar has a promo code to get you a nice discount, but today is the last day!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don’t forget to join in the #ScoopThatPoop blog hop!