Today I have lots of little tidbits that I think you will find interesting, or at least some of them. It seems like all of the sudden lots of small things pile up and I never know where to put them, so here they are.
My sisters and I took a fun walk around a small lake the other day. We stopped along the way for photos and I though this one was cute of us. As you can see it was quite warm, but nice. Katie has been really having trouble lately with her arthritis, but this was one of her good days.
I was nominated for the Liebster Award by my friends at DogDaz. Thank you so much. I have the award on my awards page. The gave me a list of questions to be answered, so here it goes.
1. What is your favorite hiding place? Behind the tree in the living room.
2. If you could talk to your human for 5 minutes in their language, what would you say? Let me spend more time sniffing on our walks.
3. What is your most favorite food? Wabbit jerky!
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Back to St. Peter-Ording in Germany where I lived for most of my first year of life. I loved the beach there!
5. Do you have a hero? Snoopy would be my hero.
6. Do you have a bed time? No, but I usually am in bed by 10pm, but I go in my downstairs bed usually by 9, I’m a tired dog at night.
7. What makes you laugh? Watching my mom try to untangle leashes when all three of us go for a walk and we meet a friend along the way.
8. What do you do that makes others laugh? The way I wiggle my put when I walk, I kind of have a swagger.
9. Does anything scare you? Not really except if I can’t find Mom.
10. Do you know how to dance? No, I listen to the radio a lot, but no dancing.
You may remember I did some work with Merrick Pet Care and their #BestDogEver campaign in May. Recently they notified me about a fun video making site they were hosting. I uploaded a video of Bailie racing around like a crazy dog and it came out really fun with the announcer they have. You can also upload your video and create one for your dog. Click here to view the video and/or create your own fun video. There are quite a few categories to choose from.
Another one of my tidbits to mention is my country/state count. As you know we drove to BlogPaws last month and I am now up to 5 countries and 18 states visited! I have them listed on my About Emma page. I thought it would be fun to create a colorful word cloud with them all in the shape of a dog similar to myself.
I won Milk-Bone Brushing Chews from Two Little Cavaliers. They are so good! Mom was afraid I was going to eat the box to get at them! My sisters enjoyed them as well! Thank you to Milk-Bone for such great treats that are good for me!
My friends at Plexidor are having a contest. One lucky winner will get 1,000 lbs of Black Gold dog food. That’s a lot of dog food! I know many are very particular about what they feed their dogs, but a winner who doesn’t want it for themselves can donate the food to their favorite rescue and have it delivered to their door. It is a photo contest, and it will be open until November 30. They are asking people to submit a photo of their dog using a dog door – can be any dog door, doesn’t have to be a PlexiDor. If a person doesn’t have a pet door it’s okay to be creative. Runners up will win Dunkin Donuts gift cards. The contest takes place at plexidors.com/contest-2014
Have you ever wondered why those kiddy pools are often called splash pools? The video of Bailie has the answer. Note the wet deck in the video. The pool was almost full that day, but Bailie spent a ton of time just having a blast in there. We think she may be trying to get at the images imprinted in the bottom of the pool, but we aren’t sure. I know, two videos of Bailie in one post. Sorry, but she has been the more active one lately.
The last but not least of my tidbits…only a few more days until our birthday celebrations get underway here at my pad. Stop by on the 17th to see what Bailie is doing for her first birthday and what prize she is giving away!