Happy Thanksgiving my friends!
I have a busy day ahead of me! I have to get this bird ready for the oven and then fix all the trimmings to go along with it. Mom is all hands in the kitchen, so I like to help her out! As you know I love working in the kitchen and I am pretty good at what I do too!
When I’m done, this bird in a bag will need to look like this one! Oh yum! No worries, my sisters and I may get a taste of this bird, but we are looking forward to the gizzards and stuff that we cook up for ourselves. Thanksgiving is definitely a day of drool with all the tasty smells in the house!
I thought today would be a great day to think about some of the things I am grateful for. I will share a few with you below.
- A wonderful home! There are so many pets that don’t have any home at all and that is so sad. My siblings and I are so loved and lucky to have a roof over our heads and almost anything we could want in life.
- I’m thankful everyone in my family is healthy. We have all had our issues, but we are so grateful to be in fairly good health.
- I would never forget all my special friends, meaning my online community fans, friends, and fellow Blogville residents. Who would have thought three years ago when I started my “empire” I would make so many precious friends and have such wonderful support from so many great humans and pets!
- For a dog, I have experienced a lot, and I’m grateful for my mom and her wanting my sisters and I to get out and experience as much of the world as we can.
- Wabbits. I am so thankful for those furry creatures, life would be a total bore without wabbits. I am not thankful for squirrels as they tease and don’t play fair with dogs.
Those are just a few things I’m grateful for today, on Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?
I best get to the kitchen and start working on that Turkey!
I’m joining the #ShareGratitude Blog Hop hosted by Cascadian Nomads, Oz the Terrier, Loved by a Collie, and Kitty Cat Chronicles. Bloggers will be sharing about what they are grateful for all week long, and are encouraged to share posts and link up each day they do from November 24 through Sunday, November 30th. Join in the sharing by using the hashtag #ShareGratitude
I’m also joining the Thanks Blogville Blog Hop hosted by Murphy and Stanley.