Mom, Bailie, and Madison love their new EZHarnesses for walking and running! We have always attached our leashes to our collars, but now my sisters are only attaching leashes to their EZHarnesses from DEXDOG! Why the change in procedure?
My GBGV Life received two DEXDOG EZHarnesses to review. My GBGV Life receives no additional benefits for barking about DEXDOG products or the company. The opinions in this review are the honest opinion of My GBGV Life. DEXDOG is not responsible for the contents of this post.
5 Reasons To Love EZHarness For Walking And Running
1. DEXDOG EZHarness is top quality!
- The DEXDOG EZharness is made to last and to hold up under heavy use by dogs.
- Both of the straps are adjustable to provide the perfect fit for your dog.
- The clasp on the chest strap is secure.
- To assure comfort for your dog, the inside of the straps are padded. There is no chafing or uncomfortable rubbing on your dogs legs or chest. If you need it there is also a sturdy handle on the back.
2. DEXDOG EZHarness comes in six colors and sizes!
If you are a fan of ours, you know we love to wear fun colors! The DEXDOG EZHarnesses come in six different colors and six sizes and are available on Amazon.com! Of course, a black harness is an option, but Bailie, our purple girl was thrilled to get a purple harness, and Madison will be our hot pink girl and loves her new pink harness. Both of their harnesses fit just right too!
3. DEXDOG EZHarness provides safety for your dog!
- The stitching on the EZHarness is done with reflective threads, which helps your dog to be seen when out and about in the dark!
- While you are walking your dog on a leash, sometimes there is the need to hold your dog. The handle on the back of the harness makes grabbing your dog a breeze. The handle is plenty big to accommodate a hand wearing a winter glove too!
- One of the best safety features is the no pull design of this harness. While the harness alone won’t stop your dog for pulling it can be used as a training tool, and if your dog does pull, they will not damage their neck or throat as they could with just a collar.
4. Putting your DEXDOG EZHarness on is a snap!
At our house, we have many harnesses for different things like nose work, tracking, our seat belts, etc. Some are easier to put on than others, but the DEXDOG EZHarness is so simple to put on your dog! Mom says it’s almost easier than putting on our collars! Simply slip it over your dog’s head, and buckle the chest strap! Two easy steps and your dog is in!
Puppies are notorious for squirming, and Madison is no exception! She squirms so much Mom has trouble putting her collar on without snapping her ears or neck furs in the clasp. The EZHarness is much easier to put on her and she doesn’t mind wearing it one bit because it is so comfortable!
5. DEXDOG EZHarness makes walking and running more fun!
I don’t pull, and am still walking with just my collar, but my sisters like to pull or chase critters. According to Mom and my sisters, walking and running is so much more fun the past couple weeks since they started using the DEXDOG EZHarnesses. Neither of them are pulling as much. Having the leashes attached to the harness ring which can slide left and right makes it much more comfortable. When either of them do pull, there is no more choking, and they tend to stop pulling almost immediately!
My mom is sold on the DEXDOG EZHarness for walking and running from now on! You can order the size and color of EZHarness you need for your dog at Amazon.com! We actually going to order two more so we have a spare one, and another just for running.
DEXDOG has offered to giveaway two EZHarnesses! There will be two winners, each winning one EZHarness in the size and color of their choice! Enter to win through the giveaway widget below, but if the widget is not behaving, you can click here to go to the widget site! Good luck!