Deal of the Day? I have no idea what that means, but it sure sounds like a good deal. If you would like to get a comfy bed for your pup, read on to find out how to get a good deal!
My GBGV Life received The Essential Bed from Bark to review. My GBGV Life did not receive any monetary compensation for this review. The opinions in this review are the honest opinions of My GBGV Life. Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. My GBGV Life may receive a small commission for products purchased through the links.
My new bed arrived in a small box, which made me wonder how I would ever fit on such a bed. The instructions say:
- Unpack and unroll.
- Zip up the supersoft waterproof fleece shell.
- Let the memory foam expand.
- Sleep happily ever after.
Did I mention, the package comes with a surprise, and a crown? Well, I got not only the crown, but a pea. Evidently, I’m the Princess, and now I have the pea, but it won’t bother me with this comfy mattress.
First I took the mattress out of the box. It was completely encased in plastic. Here is where you need to grab a human to help out because biting through it all would be a real mess for a pup.
Following along on the instructions, still on number one, I unrolled it, but it was still covered in that tough plastic. At least I was starting to get a feel for the actual comfort factor.
Moving on to step two, I had to zip the waterproof cover shut. This is another place where a pup should grab a human to help out. You don’t want to zip in any of your furs, especially if you are shaggy like me.
I gave the bed time for the foam to expand, and then I hopped on top of it with the pea. There was still a bit of a speed bump in the middle, but it will flatten out after I spend some time on it.
What are some of The Essential Bed features worth barking about?
- The fleece cover is soft and warm, meaning, comfy which I’m loving in the colder weather.
- A machine washable cover is great in case someone has an accident (like the cat with a hairball). The fleece top is waterproof.
- Memory foam helps relieve body aches, joint pain, hip dysplasia and arthritis, but won’t help with my actual memory.
- It’s lightweight, yet structured enough to provide comfort. I can easily push it around if I don’t like where it is located.
- I personally think it is very nice looking, and I like the other available colors too.
- Your pup gets a free surprise, although now you know what that surprise is.
Today is your chance to get these beds, available in four colors and three sizes at 30% off for your dog! Its a 24 hour Deal of the Day, so don’t delay, or your princess will feel the pea when she sleeps! Even if you miss the great deal, you can still purchase a bed for your dog to have sweet dreams at the regular price.