Happy Birthday, Gramma! Bailie and I wish you the bestest of days today! We look forward to celebrating with you this weekend. See the big present? It is all for you, but we can’t say what is in it because Mom told us it is a secret!
For your special day this year, Gramma, we wrote out a list of top 10 things we love about you:
10. The cat’s food you sometimes forget to put away is at our level, and it is so tasty!
9. Sometimes we get to go shopping with you, or to the library.
8. Whenever you talk to Mom on the phone you tell her to say “hi to the girls.”
7. Sleepovers are so much fun at your house.
6. Your toy basket keeps all our old bones and toys safe for us between visits.
5. You greet us with tasty cookies every time we come to visit.
4. We are allowed on the furniture, as long as we are not dirty messes.
3. There are a bizillion squirrels for us to watch at your house.
2. Is there any better place for you to live than Sherwood Forest?
1. You always love us, and want us to come and visit you.
Today you are you, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is youer than you.
Happy Birthday to you! Dr. Seuss
Love, Bailie & Madison