Happy Turkey Day to all!
Bailie, Olivia, and Madison
We three are very lucky pups for so many reasons, a few of which are listed below:
- Our home is wonderful, and has a nice yard to play in.
- Mom makes sure we get tons of exercise, running and walking, every day 365 days a year.
- Dog sports are a big part of our lives and we absolutely love them.
- There are three of us, so there is always someone to hang out with or play with.
- We get to travel a lot and see other parts of the country.
- The food we eat is fabulous and very healthy…so our all our treats and chews.
- Love is everywhere, and we are smothered in it all the time.
There is always a lot to be thankful for in life. Even in these terrible virus times, there is positivity and good things are around if you look for them. We hope everyone has a wonderful Turkey Day, even if it isn’t like a “normal” Thanksgiving, make the best of it!
PS: Less people at Thanksgiving dinner means more turkey for you! That’s something to be thankful for, right?
My GBGV Life is joining Brian’s Home Blog in the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!