My all natural cat toy is available! Kittens preferred. Yes, I have a big, long, fluffy, waggy tail. Mom says it is a shame our kitties are older and not real playful because a kitten would have a field day in my tail. I guess my tail hangs down a lot when I sit on the window bench and it wags when I see something interesting.
Personally, I think it would be a bad idea to have a kitten because I bet it would bite my tail and that would hurt. Mom says a kitten would chase it, try to climb it, and of course, yes, bite it. Since cat bro Bert and I have a love/hate relationship, maybe I would bond better with a kitten, or maybe I would be terrified after it attacks my tail.
Who knows if we will ever have a kitten, but if we do, I better do something to protect my tail from any kitty violence! Do any of you cats out there have an opinion on whether or not my tail would be in danger with a kitten?
Here are this weeks questions:
1. You don’t have to convince me to ______________.
2. _____________is causing me stress.
3. Speaking from experience, _________.
4. Over time, my opinion of _________ has changed.
1. You don’t have to convince me to steal unattended food off the counter.
2. Squirrels teasing me is causing me stress.
3. Speaking from experience, I think we may get more snow in March.
4. Over time, my opinion of cats has changed.
We are joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop held by Comedy Plus.