Canophilia is the term for humans who are obsessed with dogs, or their own dogs. Some may take the obsession to really crazy levels, some just have a mild obsession. What are some of the signs that your human may be obsessed with dogs?
Canophilia – Signs Your Human May Be Dog Obsessed
1. There are multiple dogs in your home.
2. Your human watches you via webcam when she is away from home.
3. The walls in your house are covered in dog photos and dog art made from the dogs living there.
4. Dogs are always included on holiday and greeting cards for all occasions.
5. She has downloaded pet games on her tablet for you to play.
6. You always get to sleep in bed with your human.
7. Every year your human throws you a birthday party with cake, gifts, and decorations.
8. Dog toys are scattered around the entire house.
9. Your pet parent puts your needs before hers.
10. You have your own social media channels and post all the time.
Well, is your human suffering from Canophilia? I’m pretty sure our mom is, but we think it is a good thing for us pups. What do you think?
My GBGV Life is joining Brian’s Home Blog in the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!