You too can enjoy clean air with an air purifier. Air is so important, but so many nasty things are found in the air such as dust, pollen, bacteria, pet dander, mold, and more. Everyone will feel much better if the air they breathe is clean!
My GBGV Life received the Okaysou Advanced Medical Grade H13 True HEPA Air Purifier in this post to review. My GBGV Life receives no additional benefits for barking about Okaysou products or the company. The opinions in this review are the honest opinion of My GBGV Life. Okaysou is not responsible for the contents of this post.
Okaysou makes several air purifier products designed for different amounts of space, starting at $89.95. We opted to try the Advanced Medical Grade H13 True HEPA Air Purifier because we think the bedroom is a place that could use some cleaner air. Not only do we spend a lot of time in that room, but there are a lot of us pets in the room too. Pets bring allergens, and this air purifier will help filter them out of the air while we all sleep.
Mom isn’t very good with technical setup, so I got out the manual and went to work setting up our new air purifier. It is nice to see that the setup is only two pages in the manual, that means it is easy.
Once the unit is out of the box, it is time to flip it upside down, remove the filter cover and take the filter out. I checked it over, and they are correct in saying it has no up or down side.
I put the filter back into the unit and screwed the cover in so the unit is ready to go. Pretty soon we will enjoy clean air in the bedroom.
The air purifier fits nicely on the bed table. It’s just over eight and a half inches wide, not too big and being pretty square, fits well pretty much anywhere.
Air Purifier Features
The control panel is nice and simple but does a lot of things.
- 3 Fan Speeds – Allows you to adjust the air intake and output based on your surrounding air to meet the optimum purification performance.
- 2/4/8 Hour Timer – Customizes and schedule 2/4/8 hours of operation to satisfy your unique purification needs and save energy.
- Sleep Mode – Ultra-quiet operation at just 24dB, AirMic4S offers gentle white noise and turns off all lights to provide you sweet dream.
- Night Light Mode – Chooses from two blue light settings to create a better sleep atmosphere or turn them off if you are sensitive to light.
- Smart Change Filter Indicator – The filter indicator alerts you to needed filter changes.
The night light is very calming. We probably won’t use that feature much, but for those who like a light, it is a nice option. Even without the night light, there is a small light coming from the control panel buttons.
Cat bro Bert finds the Okaysou air purifier nice, well at least the box! To help us all enjoy clean air the air purifier has a better than true HEPA filter which captures 99.97% of airborne particles as small as .3 microns including dust, pollen, pet dander and hair/fur, smoke, household odors, formaldehyde, ammonia, viruses, and bacteria. It seems like it takes pretty much everything bad out of our air!
Since we probably spend about a third or more of a twenty four hour day in the bedroom, have we noticed any difference since hooking up our unit?
- The noise it makes is so subtle, it doesn’t bother any of us at all.
- Mom says she wakes up without a stuffy nose, or clogged throat.
- Since Mom has had bad allergies in her life, including pet allergies, clean air when sleeping is important, especially since all of us pets sleep in bed with her.
- We look forward to using the air purifier in the warmer seasons when we have the windows open.
Depending on your room size, the air is completely exchanged from two to four times per hour. Being able to enjoy clean air puts a smile on one’s face, and is why we love this little smile logo Okaysou has! It would probably be a good idea to have one of these in our office too, but first we will continue to use the one in the bedroom to cleanse our air while we are sleeping.
My GBGV Life is happy, so we’re joining Comedy Plus for Happy Tuesday!