The Valentines weekend weather for those of us in Minnesnowta will be bitterly cold. We are not a bit worried as it is a good excuse to snuggle and cuddle a lot to stay warm!
As you can see, we are spending four days with high temperatures below zero…kind of chilly, but actually, rather nice for Valentine’s Day. They say it is the longest below zero streak in twenty seven years, that is a long time! The cold is a great excuse to be super close to those you love. Despite the cold, we have some fun things to look forward too.
Olivia is waiting for Valentines to arrive. I don’t think in this weather she will get any, but hope is a good thing to have. She is an eternal optimist and that is a good thing.
Bailie will be bundled up when she is outside, and her tail will be wagging as usual. She has a super waggy tail, and wiggly behind.
What will we do for fun?
- 15 to 20 minute walks at a fast pace to keep the blood flowing and us all warm.
- Eat Bailie’s Valentine cookies she made for us, they make our tummies happy.
- Order a heart shaped pizza…Mom gets the middle, we all share the crust, aka pizza bones.
- Visit a dog friendly store to do some shopping indoors.
- Enjoy the fireplace, ALOT!
- Take lots of naps so we are ready when the weather warms up.
We all wish everyone a wonderful Valentines weekend filled with tons of love! Stay warm, snuggle, and cuddle as much as you can too!