Thank you to everyone who put in a guess on my question last week to win a copy of my book! Congratulations to Molly and Alfie who were spot on with 120 photos! I guess they will be the first ones in my home land, the UK, to receive my book, how exciting! This week the game shows were missing but Will and Eko, and Jackie Bouchard had different secret formulas and both came up with 44, which, sorry, was incorrect.
Today I have a little video preview that my good friend Sugar the Golden Retriever put together for me! Sugar and her mom make the best videos, they are amazing! Take a look for a fun short preview of my book.
One more fact about my book. Being as my stories are called tales, there are no chapters. I elected to rename the chapters tales. So you have tale one, tale two…
As promised I am giving away a copy of my book each Thursday until it is released. This week the question is: How many tales are in my book? I will give you a hint as always – the answer is between 1-100. Good luck and happy guessing!
Rules and Eligibility:
- Only one guess per week per person/animal.
- A person/animal may only win one book over the course of the next four weeks, everyone should have a fair chance. If you have already one, you can guess, but you can’t win a second book.
- The contest is open to any person/animal living on the planet earth – I know I have fans all over the world and I will ship to anywhere, but if you are outside of the USA, shipping may take a bit longer.
- Anyone who has worked with me on my book is ineligible as you may have insider information creating an unfair advantage for yourself, and I have something special planned for my helpers anyway.
- All entries for the contest this week must be received by Saturday, September 7th at midnight central time.
- Winner will be announced in my Monday blog post on September 9th.
- Winner will have 24 hours to email me with their shipping information or I will move on to the second place finisher. My email address can be found in the “Meet Emma” section of my website.