A perfect ten? That would be me as of today! Can you believe I’m turning ten? I feel more like four. They say age is all in how you feel, so I’m doing real good! Mom always calls me her princess, which is why I am wearing a princess birthday hat this year! Somehow I see myself as more of a queen, but princess isn’t a bad thing either.
It seems like just yesterday, we had recently moved from Germany to the USA, and I was turning one. I was quite the happy pup and starting the tradition of sporting fancy party hats!
Let’s not forget Bailie…no, she is definitely not a perfect ten like me, but my birthday is also a special day for her. Remember the day I turned seven? I was celebrating my birthday when Bailie showed up. It turns out she is one of those guests that just never leaves. Four years later she has really dug her paws in here at our house and I’m pretty sure she is not going anywhere, kind of a gift that keeps on giving, like forever! Happy Gotcha Day, little sis!
Talking about exciting things that happen on birthdays, I talked to Chewy.com, and am giving away $50 in prizes to one lucky winner! Even better, after I chose six of my favorite products to include in the giveaway, they sent me all the prizes too! Being a #ChewyInfluencer sure has some great perks! Do you want to see what is in this box?
Here I am with all six items I chose for the giveaway! Bailie got to give her input for the two toy items. I figured since it is her Gotcha Day, she could have some input too. Let me tell you! There is some great stuff here!
To give you the specifics, I will tell you a bit about each of the prizes in the box.
- Prairie Dog Texas Sausages Country Chicken and Sweet Potato Dog Treats – these are my favorite new treats a nose work friend got me addicted to.
- Merrick Backcountry Pacific Catch Real Salmon Jerky Dog Treats – I love these super salmon jerky pieces, all natural and so tasty!
- Natural Balance Wild Pursuit Venison Lung Bites – these are great for on the go, and we have them in the car for that reason most of the time.
- Dr. Tims Natural Beef Tips – Freeze Dried – I enjoy using these as training rewards.
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Forest Series Rabbit Stuffingless Dog Toy – Bailie likes to drag these kind of toys around the house and they are also suitable for tug a war.
- HuggleHounds Feller Squirrel Dog Toy – Bailie has one of these and just loves it despite being somewhat in disrepair from over loving.
Let’s celebrate my Perfect Ten Day! I’m making the giveaway super easy so everyone can participate! Simply enter with the giveaway widget below, all you need is your email address, and a comment! Contest is open to anyone 18 years of age and older, must have an address in the continental USA. You can click here to enter if the widget is not behaving properly. Happy Birthday to me! Stay tuned this week for photos of my birthday celebration.