Oh my Dog! I am just shocked that I was now given a third award – the Versatile Blogger Award. My friend Jet from Hey…It’s Jet Here nominated me, thank you so much Jet! Mom and I enjoy reading your blog! I also have to thank Hey…It’s Jet Here for nominating me for the Sunshine Award as well. Since I already accepted that award a while back I will add his name to the credits but not write a separate post over it. Take a sniff around Jet’s blog when you have a chance.
As with all these awards, there are rules to be followed. I need to tell you 7 things about myself and I need to nominate 15 other bloggers for the award. So, here I go.
7 things about me
- I actually skip when I walk along, like a little humanoid girl, many people comment on it
- My pedigree name is Debucher Baguette – can you believe mom named me after a loaf of bread
- I am spoiled rotten and love it
- When the emergency sirens go off I howl along with them, mom says it is embarrassing when we are out in public
- Just love car rides but I always look out the back window to see where we have been
- I am kind of a slob, I have my water all over when I drink and then let my ears and beard drip all over the house
- Mom says I burp like an old man after eating – she thinks I should be more refined
15 Blogs I am passing The Versatile Award on to in no particular order
- http://perfectpapillons.wordpress.com/ These Papillons are such funny little dogs, had some of them as friends in Germany
- http://wendycarson.wordpress.com/ A great blog all about Minnesota and why it is a great place to live
- http://www.photobotos.com/ Some of the most interesting photography I have ever seen
- http://www.steweyunscene.com/ This little fellow’s blog is simple but fun and he is so darn cute
- http://finn-thedogblog.blogspot.in/ This is just simply a funny dog, even just to look at
- http://www.seattledogspot.com/ I like this site – informative, easy to navigate and has a crisp look
- http://cardiganshirecorgis.blogspot.com/ These Corgis are fun – not too wordy but some fun pics and videos,
- http://www.create-with-joy.com/ A kitty blog but it is 100% creativity based
- http://baileyunleashed.blogspot.com/ A sweet little pup with some fun photos and tales
- http://www.thedailydogblog.com/ This is a good blog but mainly I like the dog – looks like mom’s last dog Trine
- http://zeezoey.com/ Now this blog is not really my style but it is super creative
- http://bztraining.blogspot.com/ I like the photography ideas in this blog
- http://littledogmarley.blogspot.in/ This dog is a worldly dog with lots of fun tales to tell
- http://www.atonkstail.com/ These are some awesome kitty bloggers
- http://adventuresofadogmom.wordpress.com/ Great blog written by a dog mom
Dig up these blogs and sniff around when you have a chance – you are bound to find at least a few that you will love. As always, thank you to all my readers and those that have presented me with these awards!
This is a blog hop click here to enter!
Create With Joy says
Congrats on your award and thank you so much for your thoughtfulness! Have a wonderful weekend! 🙂
This means so much! Thank you, Emma! 🙂
Ryker's Boyz 'n' Allie says
Mowzers, Emma! Fanks so much for passing the award to us! *curious look* so you reeeally skip? You gotta get your mom to video that!!!
She wants it on video but it is hard to do when we are walking but one of these days she will get it!
Ryker's Boyz 'n' Allie says
MOL! If she ever does get skipping on video let us know! (Can you believe our mom is sooo lame that she’s just now catching up on blog commenting?!??)
Adventureweiner (@Adventureweiner) says
Congrats on the award. The SeattleDogSpot founder is from our town. We have been following him for a long time and even met him in person a few times. I like what he has done with his site too. Happy Wordless Wednesday.
Hawk (@browndogcbr) says
Congratulations on your Award.
Just wanted to stop to see how your week was. Hope your weekend is a great one!
Y’all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog
Congrats on your award!! 🙂
Haha you do the howling to the sirens thing 🙂 I don’t do that, but my buddy Cosmo who lives next door does – so when I was staying there we were out in the garden on the raised deck and we heard some sirens, Cosmo started howling with his head all up in the air, I thought I might as well join in too, his Mum thought it was so funny she told my Mum about it – just glad she didn’t record it, we weren’t really in tune!! 🙂
Have a fun day
Your pal Snoopy 🙂