We are on the way home from a great BlogPaws conference in Las Vegas. Many people have asked why anyone would take a dog to such an event. I’m going to show you just ten of the fun things Bailie and I did while in Vegas. Remember…what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, so I can’t give up all the details!
1. The first morning we met up with some of our friends from Blogville and took a nice walk together. We all thought it would be nice to pose for a photo. From left to right: Dolly, Rocco, Sugar, me, and Bailie.
2. My sweetie Bentley the Basset couldn’t come, so I had to settle for hanging out with flat Bentley. I know how he feels since I was swapped for a flat Emma last year. Maybe next year we will meet up?
3. Vegas is not a place for youngsters, so every day we dropped Bailie off at PetSafe daycare for a few hours. She had a great time playing with new friends and the great pet sitters they had working there.
4. Shopping was awesome. The Jones Natural Chews booth had the best stuff! I also got to meet Flea for the first time. Boy is she great! I got lots of great stuff for my sisters and I, and of course, some wabbit jerky!
5. I made some new friends, but I think the stuffed Dalmatian was my favorite! Honestly, with all the travel, stuff going on, people, and pets, it was a bit overwhelming for me. This guy was super mellow, which I liked.
9. I found another booth at the Expo that had some really great smelling food and snacks. Who wouldn’t want to stop and shop for a product called I and Love and You where the product is shaped in little hearts?
10. Sleep. We ran a bit short in the sleep department as we were going and going from dawn until about 10pm every day. Little Bailie was really sacked out when we got back to our room…her and I both were snoring a lot according to Mom!
BlogPaws is for networking with other bloggers and brands. We did out best to do a lot of both. Many people also wanted to know all about us and our breed which was fun. Since the GBGV is rare, we are used to talking about ourselves. Most folks liked me, but Bailie may have been one of the star dogs at the conference as she worked the crowed with her puppy cuteness and tried to give everyone she met her special huggles. Thank you BlogPaws for a wonderful conference! It was a blast, but we are ready to be home.
I’m also joining in the BlogPaws post blog hop. See what everyone took away from the conference last week.