Anyone out there in need of some gift suggestions for dogs? Every year about this time, I go through all the products I’ve reviewed as well as other products we love and use to compile a short list of great suggestions for holiday dog gifts.
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links, My GBGV Life will receive a small commission if you order a product through them. My GBGV Life receives no other compensation. The opinions are those of My GBGV Life only, and the brands are not responsible for the contents of this post.
Emma’s Top 2 Products for 2017!
- Cover your seat with Seat Covers and Cargo Liners from 4Knines! We have had hammock seat covers and cargo liners from many different companies over the past twenty years, but 4Knines are by far the best product out there. Our car has both areas covered all the time and the covers not only protect your car from dirt, water, and furs, but they look sharp and are super durable too!
- Super adorable, fun, and pretty much indestructible Rowdies™ from West Paw™. Bailie, Madison, and Mom are in love with Jefferson and Lincoln, the two we received to review. Any dog who loves toys will love this collection! Worried about your dog destroying the toys? West Paw offers a “Love it Guarantee”. You can return the toys if they don’t survive life with your dog! A win, win, situation!
Great gifts for dogs and dog lovers!
- The PAW5 Wooly is one of our favorite games here at the house. Yes, we are scent hounds, but the PAW5 Wooly is perfect for any dog as we all love to use our noses!
- We love our Happy Claude stockings and so do many of our friends. Why not order one for your dog, or for a friend’s dog? They are hand made and a truly unique gift!
- Pets need lots of water, in the summer because of the heat, in the winter because of the dry air. We have a PetSafe Pagoda drinking fountain which is one of our most popular watering holes in the house! Really, who doesn’t love fresh, filtered running water? We dogs drink from it and so do the kitties. It is easy to assemble and easy to clean too! Help make sure your pets drink enough water with one of these classy fountains!
- Books make great gifts, but a personalized book is the absolute best! i see me books are mainly for children, but they also work great for dog owners/lovers. I know my mom loves my personalized book! This company is also local for us and does a lot with charities in the area!
- My sisters and I all love our Brentwood Dog Bed! The memory foam mattress makes it super comfy, and it looks great, even in the living room! At our house, it is almost always in use, even by the cats!
Emma’s Stocking Stuffer Suggestions!
- LED Safety Lights. We use them for running, walking, and Mom straps them on when we are out in the dark in the yard! They work for people, and pets, and trust me, you will be seen!
- Every pup loves a good snack! One of our favorites is Merrick Lamb Lung Bites! These make great training snacks, or just something to munch on when the mood strikes!
- Madison is ears over tail crazy for Dr. Tim’s Beef Liver! Bailie and I love these treats too. they are not too big, all natural, and healthy for us to eat! We order these from Chewy.com.
- Last but not least, a new collar always fits well into a stocking! Why not order something fancy from Up Country? They have a style and design for every dog and occasion. Up Country is our favorite place to get collars!
Hope this gives you a few good ideas for the dogs on your shopping list this holiday season!
Don’t forget the amazing giveaways!
Word on the street is, “check Twitter for today’s secret word in the 4 Gifts for Pets Giveaway extravaganza!”
Remember to enter to win in the Paws and Santa Claws Holiday Giveaway! This giveaway ends Thursday night!