Do you treat your pet like a human? Inquiring minds like mine would love to know. I’m hanging out on the mini-human playground while contemplating some questions about dogs being treated like humans.
Recently Healthy Paws Pet Insurance took a survey of pet owners and below are the results:
- 16 percent have taken their pet to get swim lessons
- 35 percent have a social media profile for their pet
- 55 percent have video called (FaceTime, etc.) their pet
- 47 percent have either a pet sitter or doggy daycare for their pet
- 62 percent have a pet-specific car seat or seat belt
- 9 percent have purchased a pet fitness tracker
What did we answer to these questions?
- Yes, Olivia has had swimming lessons.
- Of course, we are all on all the social media channels.
- Mom has video called me on our remote treat dispenser.
- Madison and I have been to daycare, and we have all stayed with the pet sitter.
- All three of us wear our All Safe Autobahn Approved seat belts in the car.
- Emma had a fitness tracker, but never really wore it as we don’t need to monitor our fitness.
How about you? Do you treat your pet, dog or cat like a human? Some people find it ridiculous, we seem to think it is just normal these days.
PS: Happy National Dog Day today!
We are joining Comedy Plus for the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.